Powered by MShift, Inc.
June 6, 2014
What information does AnyWhereMobile collect?
If you use or access the AWM Services, or open an AnyWhereMobile account, we may collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as your full bank account number if you choose to use it with the AWM Services.
- Detailed personal information, such as your date of birth or social security number.
- Other personal information provided by third parties such as banks and credit unions.
- Your photo or business photo if you choose to add one to your MShift profile. Users of the AWM Services may be able to view your photo. You may remove your photo or change it at any time in your account settings.
- Information that you provide to AnyWhereMobile when interacting with our customer support team or other team members via phone, email, online form, or other correspondence.
- Personal testimonial information or endorsements that you voluntarily provide to us and which we may display with your name on the AWM Sites with your consent. To update or delete your testimonial, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also collect the following information (“Web Browser Information”) from your device when you use the AWM Services: your IP address, the type of device you use, your device identifier, your operating system version, the type of browser you use, your location, and the URL that you came from and the next URL that you visit. We also optionally collect the location information from which you use the AWM Services.
How does AnyWhereMobile use the personal information that it collects?
We collect your personal information to:
- Provide the AWM Services to you.
- Notify you about your account activity.
- Process transactions and collect fees.
- Provide customer support and resolve disputes.
- Verify your identity and account information.
- Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited, fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- Customize and improve your AnyWhereMobile experience and the AWM Services.
- Contact you by email or at your telephone number by voice or SMS to validate the telephone number and email address of your AnyWhereMobile account.
- Notify you about important changes to the AWM Services and/or AnyWhereMobile’s terms and conditions.
- Provide you with news, offers, and information about the AWM Services based on your communications preferences.
- Maintain security and prevent fraud.
- Any other purpose that we disclose to you in the course of providing the AWM Services to you.
How does AnyWherMobile share my personal information?
We may share your personal information as follows:
- When you send or receive money using the AWM Services, we will provide the other AnyWhereMobile user with your registered name, city and state, and photo (if any).
- If your payment to another AnyWhereMobile user fails, we may provide that user with details of the unsuccessful payment.
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve the AWM Services (and not for these third parties’ own purposes), including fraud prevention, identity verification, analytics and marketing services, and financial institutions and other partners that are part of the payment process.
- With third parties upon your request. For example, you may ask AnyWhereMobile to confirm your status as a AnyWhereMobile user with a third party merchant.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of AnyWhereMobile, our users, or the public.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
How do I opt-out of receiving promotional emails from AnyWhereMobile?
If you prefer not to receive promotional emails from AnyWhereMobile, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional email that we send you to remove your email address from future promotional email campaigns. If you have difficulty with the unsubscribe process, contact us at email@example.com.
What security precautions does AnyWhereMobile take to protect me?
We have security measures in place to protect your personal information including the use of industry-standard data encryption technology and internal policies and restrictions regarding the storage of and access to your personal information, and methods of tracking patterns of usage activtiy. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. AnyWhereMobile’s servers and business operations are entirely located in the United States.
How do I update my information?
If your personal information changes, you can update or correct it in your account settings by logging into your account.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the AWM Services. If you wish to close your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the AWM Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms and conditions.
What about the privacy of children?
AnyWhereMobile is a general audience website. MShift does not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
The AnyWhereMobile sites may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums, which may require creation of an account with a third party. Any information you provide in these areas may be visible to the public, so we recommend that you avoid disclosing personal information. To request removal of your personal information from these areas, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.